Digital Creation Lab
The West Bend Library has a brand new Digital Creation Lab (DCL). The Lab allows users to create and develop all things digital including art, writing, video games, websites, podcasts, and more. Creators can print their designs in full color. Plus, users can turn their digital creations into 3D objects using the new 3D printer.
DCL Hardware and Software
- Scrivener Software – Software program for writers to compose and edit their pieces, such as novels or screenplays
- Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer
- Cura Software – Works with the Ultimaker 2+ 3D printer to edit and print 3D models
- Wacom Intuos Digital Tablet
- Corel Painter Essentials and Software
- Adobe Creative Cloud Package
- Audacity Sound Editing Software
Some Quick Points About the DCL
Users must have a card in good standing with the Monarch Library System to use the DCL
Each user must sign a User Agreement
Users under the age of 11 must have a parent/legal guardian sign the User Agreement and accompany them in the DCL. Users 12-17 must have a parent/legal guardian only sign the User Agreement
User(s) will receive a guaranteed 3 hour block of time.
- Paper Printing – $1.00 per page
- 3D Printing – $0.25 a gram
Contact the West Bend Library at 262-335-5152 for additional information or with questions.
Think books are awesome? Think we are awesome? Donate today to keep the party going!