Work with Us!
Current Job Opportunities
CUSTODIAN - FULL TIME
The West Bend Community Memorial Library has an open position for a Custodian.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Cleaning of restrooms, meeting rooms, study rooms, shelves, tables, computer equipment, and glass around the library
- Emptying garbage cans and recycle bins
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping of library floors
- Dusting of library furniture
- Salting during winter months as needed
- Set up of tables and chairs before and after events
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- High School Diploma
- Basic knowledge of cleaning equipment and cleaning supplies
- Basic knowledge of proper cleaning techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication to customer service
- Enthusiasm and flexibility a plus
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
Work is generally performed in the library before and during normal business hours with some work performed outside on library property.
The City of West Bend is and Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE.