Get a Library Card
Library cards are free. Replacement cards are $2.00. To register for a library card:
* Bring a photo ID and proof of current address. A current driver’s license would achieve both.
Other forms of ID include:
* Passport or work, school, or membership photo ID.
* A document with your current address (e.g. auto registration, utility bill, bank statement, and lease or mortgage document.)
Library cards for ages 17 and under require a parent or legal guardian present. A parent/guardian signature and proof of ID are required.
Register through the Monarch Catalog
You will receive a temporary barcode that is valid for 30 days. This barcode gives you immediate access to placing holds and using online databases.
Please visit the Circulation Desk at West Bend Library to pick up your physical card.
Patrons 17 and younger require a parent or legal guardian present at the time of card pick-up.
Bring your completed application to the Circulation Desk with a photo ID and proof of address.
Homebound Delivery Service
Application for Homebound Delivery
Please review the eligibility policy.
Want to download e-books and e-audiobooks to your personal device, like a smartphone, tablet, or e-reader? You can do that with Libby and Hoopla!
• Click here to get Libby, by OverDrive
• Browse the OverDrive collection without downloading Libby
• Browse the Hoopla collection without downloading the app
Want to learn more about what Libby and Hoopla can do and how to use them? Check out our blog post about both services!