With a library card...
Library cards are FREE and you can get books, movies, music, and more!
- use Library computers to do homework or play games - you just need a library card, your PIN, and parental permission
- access ebooks, eaudiobooks, emagazines, and streaming video with Overdrive
- learn a new language with Transparent Languages
No library card? No problem.
You can still...
- read books, comics and graphic novels without checking them out
- use the free wi-fi
- charge your phone or other device in the YA Zone
- come to library programs and events
- use a study room on the second floor to work on group projects, homework, forensics, etc.
Volunteer - Opportunities Limited
Contact Terika at the library for more information about teen volunteering.
Want to download e-books and e-audiobooks to your personal device, like a smartphone, tablet, or e-reader? You can do that with Libby and Hoopla!
Want to learn more about what Libby and Hoopla can do and how to use them? Check out our blog post about both services!
Think books are awesome? Think we are awesome? Donate today to keep the party going!